Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Special Issue on Distributed Artificial Intelligence and Multiagent Systems
This special issue is addressed to computer scientists and engineers from both academic and industrial environments, who design, develop and implement multiagent systems and agent based tools in diverse application areas.
We solicit submissions of original, unpublished, theoretical and applied work strongly relevant to multiagent systems, including both prototype and deployed systems which demonstrate novel capabilities.
Papers must be written in English, according to the RITA formatting guidelines. Only full papers will be accepted for submission. Papers will be refereed through a *double blind* process for technical merit and content.
A (non-extensive) list of topics is:
* Coordination, Cooperation, and Communication Issues in Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI) and Multiagent Systems (MAS)
* Machine Learning for and in DAI and MAS
* DAI and MAS as support for Machine Learning
* Agent-Based Modelling and Multiagent-Based Simulation
* Automated Planning for and in DAI and MAS
* Engineering Methods, Platforms, Languages and Tools for MAS
* Applications of DAI and MAS in Socio-Technical Systems, Health, Manufacturing, Robotics, and other domains
Paper submission: Aug, 31, 2020
First Round Notification: Oct, 31, 2020 (tentative)
Revision: Nov, 31, 2020
Final Decision (tentative): Dec., 15, 2020
Tentative Publication: Jan. 2021
** Prof. Ana L. C. Bazzan (contact person) - Federal Univ. of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
** Prof. Chris Amato - Northeastern Univ., U.S.
** Prof. Bo An - Nanyang Technological Univ., Singapore
** Prof. Felipe Meneguzzi - PUCRS, Brazil
** Prof. Ann Nowé - Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
** Prof. Jaime Sichman - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
** Dr. Lavindra de Silva - Univ. of Cambridge, UK
** Prof. Giuseppe Vizzari - Univ. of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
Contact: bazzan at inf.ufrgs.br
Special Issue on Business Process Management
Submission Deadline: 31st of August 30 September 2020
Reviews Completed: 30th of September
Major Revisions Due: 31st of October
Final recommendations: 15th of November
Final Manuscripts Due: 30th of November
Melhores Artigos SAST 2012Melhores artigos SAST - Brazilian Workshop on Systematic and Automated Software Testing
Melhores artigos do IHC 2012Melhores artigos do IHC 2012 (Simpósio Brasileiro sobre Fatores Humanos em Sistemas Computacionais)
Melhores artigos BraSNAM 2012Seção de melhores artigos do Brazilian Workshop on Social Network Analysis and Mining 2012
Selected Papers - WEIT 2017Only for selected papers.
Copyright NoticeAutorizo aos editores a publicação de meu artigo, caso seja aceito, em meio eletrônico de acordo com as regras do Public Knowledge Project.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.